Tobogganing Package Pradaschier
Save 20% each on postbus ticket and toboggan run. The longest toboggan run in the world for pure fun and adventure!
Seven to ten minutes is the time it takes to finish the 3100-meter toboggan run. Its 31 turns and 480 meters in altitude difference are easy to handle for anybody, big or small, young or old.
Since the sleds run on rails the facility is open summer and winter. A brake lever is provided to let you determine how fast you want to go.
- round trip PostBus ticket from anywhere in the Grisons to Churwalden, Post Office
- tobogganing fun (chairlift up to the start and one toboggan run)
|From||Adults||Half-fare travelcard||Children (6–13 years)|
|Chur||CHF 34.60||CHF 23.70||CHF 18.10|
|Lenzerheide||CHF 30.80||CHF 21.80||CHF 16.20|
|Lantsch/Lenz||CHF 35.60||CHF 24.20||CHF 18.60|
|Savognin||CHF 48.00||CHF 30.40||CHF 24.80|
|From||Youths without half-fare travelcard (16–18 years)
Student without half-fare travelcard (18–27 years)
|Youths (13–16 years)
Youths with half-fare travelcard (16–18 years)
Student with half-fare travelcard (18–27 years)
|Chur||CHF 27.80||CHF 21.70|
|Lenzerheide||CHF 24.00||CHF 19.80|
|Lantsch/Lenz||CHF 28.80||CHF 22.20|
|Savognin||CHF 41.20||CHF 28.40|
- For children under the age of 6 the ticket for the toboggan run must be purchased directly on site
- Holders of a general pass (General Travel Pass, employee passes, etc.) pay only the discounted admission price at PostBus (not available directly on site/from the partner)
- The ticket package is available only at and from PostBus drivers.
Children aged 3 or older may use the tobogganing run if accompanied by an adult. Children aged 10 or older may use the toboggan on their own (they must be at least 125 cm tall), children aged 12 or older may take a younger child with them.
Route open all year
Travel-date details/validity: view timetable/timetable information
Take the postbus to the Churwalden, Post Office stop. Walk approx. five minutes in the direction of Lenzerheide (wooden sign Pradaschier chairlift)
|Tel.:||+41 81 356 22 07|
No guarantee of wheelchair access to the postbus
The toboggan run is not accessible by wheelchair.