MOBIJU, the new network operated by PostBus.
The bus network in the Ajoie region is called Mobiju, and is operated by PostBus.
The buses on the Ajoie routes generally run every 30 minutes at peak times, and every hour outside peak times. The buses on the various routes connect up with each other at Porrentruy railway station, while also allowing you to connect with the trains.
The timetables on Saturday and Sunday are identical, and all Ajoie routes that join up at Porrentruy run with one bus every two hours from the morning until the evening.
FASTER ACCESS TO THE COMMUNANCE BUSINESS PARK IN DELÉMONT
All trains coming from the Ajoie region have bus connections in Courtételle (route 2), which provide access to the Communance Business Park in Delémont in five minutes.
Bus/train connections to Courtételle are available from 5 a.m. until 8 p.m., and then again at around 10 p.m.
MOBIJU routes in the Ajoie region
- Route 70 Porrentruy, gare–Sous-Bellevue / Oiselier
- Route 71 Porrentruy–Hôpital–Bure–Fahy
- Route 72 Porrentruy–Coeuve–Beurnevésin
- Route 73 Porrentruy–Chevenez–Grandfontaine
- Route 74 Porrentruy–Bressaucourt
- Route 75 Porrentruy–Fontenais–Villars-sur-Fontenais
- Route 76 Porrentruy–Courgenay–Asuel–Charmoille
- Route 77 Porrentruy–Alle–Charmoille
- Route 78 Grandfontaine–Damvant
- Route 81 Courtemaîche gare–centre–Montignez
Connections to the Delémont agglomeration
Clos du Doubs (Ajoie region)
Night buses will run at identical times on Fridays and Saturdays.
There will be three buses a night in each direction connecting the Ajoie with the Delémont Valley (route N10), and connections will be available in Glovelier (route 34) from/to Franches-Montagnes.
Two buses (N24 at N25) departing from Porrentruy three times a night will run on routes requested by passengers, and will serve the entire Ajoie region.
NEW: surcharges will be scrapped, fares applicable during the day will now apply to night buses as well, and all public transport travelcards will be valid.
- Route N24 Ajoie-Est (Noctambus)
- Route N25 Ajoie-Ouest (Noctambus)
- Route N10 Delémont–Glovelier–Porrentruy (Noctambus)
Tickets and travelcards
The Ajoie region is part of the Jura’s “Vagabond” fare network. You will find information on timetables and travelcard prices here: levagabond.ch
Customer service contact
The MOBIJU customer service run by PostBus is always at your service, and can be contacted by e-mail or phone.
Rue Emile-Boéchat 42
From Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tel. 0848 40 20 40 (national rate)