PostBus Thermal Baths Valais
Arrive completely relaxed, almost 30 times a day!
Now also with the GA travelcard!
You can find your schedule here
Les Bains de Saillon spa and Brigerbad
Profit from a 20% discount on the trip by postbus and the entrance tickets to one of the thermal baths. In addition, adults benefit from advantageous access to the spas of our partners.
- This package does not entitle the customer to any other reductions (Junior Card, Burgerpass, etc.).
- This package is available to holders of a GA travelcard if they contact the driver.
- From Monday to Saturday, Postbuses between Sion and Martigny will run every half-hour.
- You can find all the information (opening hours, services) of the baths of Saillon and Brigerbad by clicking on Additional links.
- Further sales agencies for the baths of Saillon: PostBus Sion, the post offices of Vétroz, Ardon, Chamoson.
- Other sales points for Brigerbad: PostBus Brig, Saas Fee, and Lauchernalp-Bergbahnen AG, Wiler as well as the post offices of Saas-Grund, Saas-Almagell, Saas-Balen and Grächen.
|Route||Saillon departure from Martigny||Brigerbad departure from Brig||Brigerbad departure from Saas Fee|
|Adults||CHF 33.40 instead of
|CHF 20.20 instead of
|CHF 43.60 instead of
|Half-fare||CHF 26.20 instead of
|CHF 17.40 instead of
|CHF 29.00 instead of
Children under 16
|CHF 17.20 instead of
|CHF 14.20 instead of
|CHF 25.80 instead of
* Prices vary depending on the place you board.
Route open all year
Bicycle transport fixtures available in/on the vehicle.
You can find more information at Biking and Postbus.
Wheelchair access to the postbus guaranteed
P.O. Box 560
+41 58 386 69 00
This might interest you as well:
«Les Mayens du Bien-être» and thermal river at the Saillon Thermal Baths
Surrounded by green and breathtakingly beautiful views, you can pick and choose a number of diverse attractions to give a try along the thermal river. And relax thereafter to replenish resources Chalet-style in a typical sauna landscape hut.
Brigerbad - with Europe’s longest thermal-water slide.
Second all-inclusive «PostBus Thermal Baths Valais» package is Brigerbad in upper Valais. Today, Brigerbad is considered Switzerland’s largest open-air thermal baths. Here you have the choice of six different thermal pools, with water temperatures ranging from 27 to beautifully warm 37 °C. Inside the cosy thermal grotto, the water temperature reaches as much as 42 °C – and if you tell the kids there’s a 182 meter slide as well - Europe’s longest - they’re sure to want to see these things for themselves!
Brigerbad Thermal Baths