Spa Package Andeer
Benefit from 20% discount
Save 20% each on postbus ticket and admission to the Aquandeer mineral spa. Treat yourself to some rest and relaxation!
The mineral water in Andeer flows right out of the mountain. Its healing and rejuvenation powers have been utilized for centuries. The Aquandeer mineral spa offers total rest and relaxation.
In addition to an indoor pool, a sauna area and a therapy section, the spa features an outdoor pool with Jacuzzi seats, neck jets, and a whirlpool. From the outdoor pool you have a perfect view of the spectacular Schams Valley.
Save 20% with this ticket package on
- Round trip PostBus ticket from anywhere in the Grisons to the Andeer Spa
- Admission to the Aquandeer mineral spa (not including sauna area)
|Chur||CHF 51.60||CHF 34.00||CHF 25.80|
|Thusis||CHF 29.90||CHF 23.20||CHF 15.00|
|San Bernardino||CHF 49.10||CHF 32.80||CHF 24.60|
|Mesocco||CHF 61.20||CHF 38.80||CHF 30.60|
|Bellinzona||CHF 77.20||CHF 46.80||CHF 38.60|
|General Travel Pass||CHF 16.40||--||CHF 8.20|
- Free for children up to the age of 5
- Holders of a general pass (General Travel Pass, employee passes, etc.) pay only the discounted admission price at PostBus (not available directly on site/from the partner)
- The package is available only at PostBus points of sale in the Grisons and from PostBus drivers
Opening hours Aquandeer mineral spa
Please note revision data
Chur–Bellinzona Route (Timetable 90.171): Obligatory seat reservations up until 1 hour before departure in Chur/Bellinzona.
Route open all year
Travel-date details/validity: view timetable/timetable information
Take the postbus to the Andeer, Heilbad or Andeer, Tgavugl. stop.
No guarantee of wheelchair access to the postbus
Schamser Heilbad Andeer AG
+41 81 661 18 78
The Viamala gorge, which is only a few metres wide, offers a unique natural spectacle. The interplay of colours, the whirlpools and the bridge built in 1739 leave a lasting impression of natural beauty.
April - Oct.: daily, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
May - Sept.: daily, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Nov. - March: closed
Visitor Information Viamala
+41 81 650 90 30