Ticket Package Rope Park Pradaschier
Benefit from 20% discount
Experience a variety of daring pleasures at the rope park at 1,740-meter altitude. Three courses of varying degrees of difficulty await those thirsty for active adventure. And a 150-meter-long zip line is an additional highlight since the summer of 2014. Safely fastened with a belt, you enjoy bird’s eye views as you fly over lush meadows on a pulley with steel cable.
And last but not least, a thrilling toboggan run down to the valley.
Save 20% with this ticket package on
- Round trip PostBus ticket from anywhere in the Grisons to Churwalden, Post Office
- Admission to the rope park for 2 hours
- chairlift to the top and one toboggan run
Offer valid from July 1st to 25 October 2020
- Passengers with a flat-fare pass (GA travelcard, 1-day travelpass, employee pass, Swiss Pass, general travelcard, etc.) can purchase the discounted admission from PostBus sales offices in Graubünden or from PostBus drivers (discounted combined admission not available directly on-site/from our partner)
- Combined offer available exclusively at PostBus sales offices in Graubünden and from PostBus drivers
- Suitable for children ages 10 and older
- Minimum height 140 cm
- Children ages 10 to 14 must be accompanied by an adult
Timetable / travel information
No guarantee of wheelchair access to the postbus
The rope park is not accessible by wheelchair.