Tobogganing Package Pradaschier
Benefit from 20% discount
Seven to ten minutes is the time it takes to finish the 3100-meter toboggan run. Its 31 turns and 480 meters in altitude difference are easy to handle for anybody, big or small, young or old.
Since the sleds run on rails the facility is open summer and winter. A brake lever is provided to let you determine how fast you want to go.
Save 20% with this ticket package on
- round trip PostBus ticket from anywhere in the Grisons to Churwalden, Post Office
- tobogganing fun (chairlift up to the start and one toboggan run)
Offer valid from 6 June to 25 October 2020
- For children under the age of 6 the ticket for the toboggan run must be purchased directly on site
- Holders of a general pass (General Travel Pass, employee passes, etc.) pay only the discounted admission price at PostBus (not available directly on site/from the partner)
- The ticket package is available only at PostBus points of sale in the Grisons and from PostBus drivers.
Children aged 3 or older may use the tobogganing run if accompanied by an adult. Children aged 8 or older may use the toboggan on their own (they must be at least 135 cm tall), children aged 12 or older may take a younger child with them.