If you want to travel smart, choose the Gland urban transport network... and go green!
Get around in the city on our hybrid bus all year round from Monday to Friday, excluding general public holidays*. The transport network is supplemented by regional lines that operate seven days a week:
- TPN line 811: departs from Coppet and Nyon and stops at “Domaine Impérial”, “Mont-Blanc Sud” and “Gare Nord”. This line links up with trains to and from Lausanne and Geneva.
- PostBus line 830: departs from Bassins, stops at “Tuillières”, “Mont-Blanc/Dôle” and “Poste”, then terminates at “Gare Nord”. This line is particularly suitable for connections to Lausanne.
- PostBus line 831 – urban transport: the morning and afternoon services are ideal for train connections and cut down the time it takes to change.
- PostBus line 835: departs from Rolle via Gilly and stops at “Communet”, “Sous-les-Vignes”, “Montoly” and “Gare sud”. This line is timed for catching train connections to and from Geneva.
- PostBus line 836: departs from Rolle via Dully-Bursinel and stops at “Lignière-Dullive”, “Perron/Riant–Coteau”, “Perron/Fleurs” and “Gare sud”. This line links the south of the city to trains to and from Geneva.
* General public holidays: 25 and 26 December 2020, 1 and 2 January 2021, 2 April (Good Friday), 5 April (Easter Monday), 13 May (Ascension), 24 May (Whit Monday), 1 August (Swiss national holiday), 20 September (Federal Prayday).
The prices you pay are those applicable on the Mobilis fare network (www.mobilis-vaud.ch) and depend on the number of areas travelled through. You can travel with different transport companies using the same ticket (ticket or travelcard).
A trouble-free night with Noctambus. Have a safe journey home with Noctambus, which runs from Geneva to Gland.
This service is not subject to Mobilis terms.
Information on timetables and prices can be found here:http://noctambus.ch/
Municipal subsidy for school pupils
The municipality of Gland subsidizes travelcards for school pupils.
For more information, go to:gland.ch
Avenue de la Gare 6
0848 40 20 40 (national rate)