This guiding principle is binding for all persons involved. It describes the direction of joint work and serves as a tool for improving and developing the quality of education.
We are guided by the principles of modern adult education (associative and exemplary learning).
The learning process
- leads to the implementation of the learning content in everyday working life.
- draws on the experience of participants and course leaders.
As a training center,
- we take the interests of our customers into account in our offers.
- we constantly review the current service and are open to new ideas.
- we are guided by the principles of modern adult education.
- are responsible for defining their personal learning goals.
- reflect on their behaviour and evaluate their learning steps.
- engage in mutual, open and constructive criticism.
The course instructors
- establish a relationship based on trust with participants and those responsible for education.
- make use of the wide range of methodological and didactic options for teaching materials.
- communicate the content in a practical and targeted manner.
- value a culture of constructive feedback.