FOPH: Recommendations for public transport
Federal Office of Public Health ( FOPH) Recommendations to the public: Avoid unnecessary journeys by public transport
- With immediate effect and until further notice, you are recommended to avoid public transport, particularly at peak times.
- Keep your distance from other people when waiting at the station or bus stop.
- Do not use public transport for tourist or leisure trips.
- If you are using public transport, keep your distance from other people and comply with the rules on hygiene and general behaviour.
- Do not use public transport if you have any symptoms of a respiratory illness (e.g. a dry cough or raised temperature) - stay at home.
- If possible, walk or cycle to work.
- Persons over the age of 65 should avoid using public transport if at all possible