PubliCar Grandson (VD)
PubliCar Grandson (VD) is this simple
This is how you reserve your PubliCar:
- Call 0800 60 30 60 (free of charge).
- Arrange your trip with the person in attendance and give your full name, the day and place of pick-up (PubliCar stop), your destination (PubliCar stop) as well as the time you would like to arrive, and the number of passengers.
- You will then be given a user name and password which allow you to book future trips directly on the reservation website:
http://www.transport-a-la-demande.net/PUBLICAR_XE/. If you prefer to continue making reservations by phone, you can keep calling the freephone number 0800 60 30 60.
- PubliCar confirms your appointment and picks you up at the time and place agreed.
- Please make sure to be at the agreed pick-up location 5 minutes earlier.
Grandson is part of the Vaud PubliCar network.
|Monday - Thursday||8 a.m. - 12 a.m.|
|Friday - Saturday||8 a.m. - 12 a.m.
1 p.m. - 7 p.m.
|Sunday and public holidays*||8 a.m. - 12 a.m.
1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Reservations and cancellations are possible up to one hour in advance, either by phone during office hours, or online on the reservation website (prior registration by phone required). Trips before 09.00 h have to be reserved at the latest the evening before during office hours.
|Friday||10 p.m. - 1 a.m.|
|Saturday||10 p.m. - 1 a.m.|
*Public holidays: 25 and 26 December 2018, 1 and 2 January 2019, 19 April 2019 (Good Friday), 22 April 2019 (Easter Monday), 30 May 2019 (Ascension), 10 June 2019 (Whit Monday), 1 August 2019 (Swiss National Holiday), 16 September 2019 (Penance Monday).
A card for 6 rides can be purchased at CHF 30.00 from the bus drivers and at the post offices of Orbe, Gland, and Begnins.
PostBus reserves the right to combine passengers traveling on the same route.
Region Western Switzerland
Avenue de la Gare 6
P.O. Box 906
0848 40 20 40 (national rate)