Ticket «Viamala PostBus included»
You are here
Free rides on all PostBus routes in the Viamala/Moesa region
With the “Viamala PostBus included“ ticket you enjoy free trips on all PostBus routes in the Viamala/Moesa region. And you can choose whether you want to travel on 3 days within a week, or on 5 days within 2 weeks.
|Validity||Adults||Half-Fare, Children until 16 years of age, Dogs|
|3 out of 7 days||CHF 79.00||CHF 55.00|
5 out of 14 days
|CHF 99.00||CHF 76.00|
The ticket is available from your PostBus driver in Graubünden.
- valid for 3 days of free trips within a week after it has been validated on the first day of use.
- valid for 5 days of free trips within 2 weeks after it has been validated on the first day of use.
- before using it for the first time you must enter your name, family name and date of birth.
- the card must be validated before you take your first free trip on the day of your choice.
- children with a valid Junior Travelcard or Children’s Co-Travelcard travel for free in the company of an adult.
- this ticket must be presented to ticket inspection staff together with a valid ID (passport, driver’s licence etc.)
The “Viamala PostBus included“ ticket is valid on the following PostBus routes:
- 90.171 Chur–S. Bernardino–Bellinzona (Express)
- 90.501 Tumegl/Tomils–Oberscheid–Feldis
- 90.502 Tumegl/Tomils–Trans
- 90.511 Thusis–Cazis (Almens)–Rhäzüns
- 90.512 Thusis–Sils–Rhäzüns
- 90.521 Thusis–Mutten–Obermutten
- 90.522 Thusis–Rongellen
- 90.531 Thusis–Obertschappina–Glaspass
- 90.532 Thusis–Präz
- 90.541 Thusis–S. Bernardino–Mesocco
- 90.551 Andeer–Zillis–Wergenstein
- 90.552 Andeer–Cresta (Avers)–Juf
- 90.561 Splügen–Monte Spluga–Chiavenna
- 62.214 (Bellinzona)–Castione–Mesocco
- 62.215 (Bellinzona)–Grono–Rossa
- 62.216 (Bellinzona)–Grono–Tevegno–Sta Maria in Calanca
- 62.217 (Bellinzona)–Grono–Verdabbio
Prices, validity and the scope of use are subject to change.