Town of Delémont (Jura)
MOBIJU, the new network operated by PostBus.
The bus network in the town of Delémont is called MOBIJU, and is operated by PostBus.
The town of Delémont is served by six routes, which include routes 1, 2 and 3 (operated by the Transports Urbains Delémontains – TUD) and a special “on-request” bus service which provides services to districts not served by the regular routes, or for the elderly and people with reduced mobility (PubliCar service).
You can see a detailed map below
The Communance Business Park (ZA Communance) is served by route 2, which departs approximately every 10 minutes during peak times from Delémont station.
MOBIJU routes through the town of Delémont
- Route 1 Delémont, gare–Hôpital
- Route 2 Cras-de-Fourches - Delémont gare–Communance–Courtételle
- Route 3 Delémont, gare–Vieille Ville
- Route 6 Châtillon–Delémont–Soyhières–Pleigne / Roggenburg
- Route 7 Delémont–Vicques–Montsevelier
- Route 8 Charmoille–Bourrignon–Delémont–Courrendlin–Moutier / Rebeveulier
City bus on request in Delémont (PubliCar)
PubliCar provides services to districts that are not served by the regular routes. The elderly and people with limited mobility can enjoy unrestricted access to PubliCar services.
- Monday–Friday: 8 a.m. –11.30 a.m. / 1.30 p.m.–5 p.m.
- Saturday: 7.30 a.m.–4.30 p.m.
- Sundays and public holidays: 10 a.m.–5.30 p.m.
Advanced booking required by calling 0800 000 274 (call free of charge)
The night services are now an extension of the daytime services on routes 6, 7 and 8.
The night services to the town of Moutier are provided by route 8 and the Moonliner, with three buses running a night on Friday and Saturday.
The night services in Châtillon (route 6, three buses a night on Friday and Saturday), Bourrignon (route 8, two buses a night on Friday and Saturday) and Haut-Plateau (route 6, two buses a night on Friday and Saturday) have been considerably improved.
- Route 10 Delémont–Glovelier–Porrentruy (Noctambus)
- Route M31 Delémont–Moutier–Tavannes–Sonceboz-Sombeval–Biel/Bienne (Moonliner)
Tickets and travelcards
The town of Delémont is part of the Jura’s “Vagabond” fare network (zone 10). You will find information on timetables and travelcard prices here: levagabond.ch
Customer service contact
The MOBIJU customer service run by PostBus is always at your service, and can be contacted by e-mail or phone.
Rue Emile-Boéchat 42
From Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tel. 0848 40 20 40 (national rate)