Town of Porrentruy (JU)
MOBIJU, das neue, von PostAuto betriebene Netz.
The bus network in the city of Porrentruy is called Mobiju, and is operated by PostBus.
The town of Porrentruy is served by 9 routes that generally run every 30 minutes at peak times, and every hour outside peak times. The buses on the various routes connect up with each other at Porrentruy railway station, and with the trains as well.
The timetables on Saturday and Sunday are identical, and all the Ajoie routes that join up at Porrentruy run with one bus every two hours from the morning until the evening.
You can see a detailed map below
FASTER ACCESS TO THE COMMUNANCE BUSINESS PARK IN DELÉMONT
All trains coming from the Ajoie region have bus connections in Courtételle (route 2), which provide access to the Communance Business Park in Delémont in five minutes.
Bus/train connections to Courtételle are available from 5 a.m. until 8 p.m., and then again at around 10 p.m.
MOBIJU routes through the town of Porrentruy
- Route 70 Porrentruy, gare–Sous-Bellevue / Oiselier
- Route 71 Porrentruy–Hôpital–Bure–Fahy
- Route 72 Porrentruy–Coeuve–Beurnevésin
- Route 73 Porrentruy–Chevenez–Grandfontaine
- Route 74 Porrentruy–Bressaucourt
- Route 75 Porrentruy–Fontenais–Villars-sur-Fontenais
- Route 76 Porrentruy–Courgenay–Asuel –Charmoille
- Route 77 Porrentruy–Alle–Charmoille
- Route 78 Grandfontaine–Damvant
Night buses will run at identical times on Fridays and Saturdays.
There will be three buses a night in each direction connecting the Ajoie with the Delémont Valley (route N10), and connections will be available in Glovelier (route 34) from/to Franches-Montagnes.
Two buses (N24 at N25) departing from Porrentruy three times a night will run on routes requested by passengers, and will serve the entire Ajoie region.
NEW: surcharges will be scrapped, fares applicable during the day will now apply to night buses as well, and all public transport travelcards will be valid.
- Route N24 Ajoie-Est (Noctambus)
- Route N25 Ajoie-Ouest (Noctambus)
- Route N10 Delémont–Glovelier–Porrentruy (Noctambus)
Tickets and travelcards
Porrentruy is part of the Jura’s “Vagabond” fare network. You will find information on timetables and travelcard prices here: levagabond.ch
Customer service contact
The MOBIJU customer service run by PostBus is always at your service, and can be contacted by e-mail or phone.
Rue Emile-Boéchat 42
From Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tel. 0848 40 20 40 (national rate)