No more searching for change
Tickets for connections in the following integrated fare networks can be purchased via the PostBus app: A-Welle, Arcobaleno, Frimobil, Flextax ITV Engadin, Libero Mobilis Onde Verte* Ostwind Passepartout TNW TV Schwyz TV Zug Z-Pass. Connections that go beyond the integrated network fare boundaries are currently not available via the PostBus app. However, PostBus aims to make the purchase of such connections possible ASAP.
*Onde Verte - Importante: viene proposto un assortimento di biglietti e di carte giornaliere a zone. Nessun biglietto disponibile per tragitto corto né per carte giornaliere locali a La Chaux-de-Fonds o Le Locle.
The advantages of Mobile Ticketing:
- Timetable-based sales You select the desired journey stretch from the timetable - and all options are automatically defined.
- A single app for all transport networks You don’t need a separate app for every individual transport network; with the PostBus App you can obtain tickets for all companies participating in the integrated network fares.
Paying with TWINT
As of now, you can use TWINT in the PostBus app to pay for your ticket:
TWINT is the digital wallet for your smartphone and a convenient way to pay without using cash. Next time you need a mobile ticket, buy it easily, safely and quickly with the PostBus app and pay with TWINT.
This is how easy it is:
- Download the TWINT app from the Google Play Store or the Apple Store
- Register and top up the app.
- Open the PostBus app and pay your mobile ticket with TWINT (select TWINT under payment options).
The pocketable ticket machine that works:
Download the PostBus app right now for free: