PubliCar Thusis (GR)
PubliCar Thusis – previously called Bustaxi – is a flexible evening shuttle service that takes you conveniently to your destination at the price of a standard public transport journey. Your point of departure and destination can be selected within the defined route network.
You decide when you’d like to travel and can book your journey with ease via the PubliCar App. En route to your destination, other passengers wishing to travel in the same direction may get on. By choosing to travel with PubliCar, you’re also making a valuable contribution to ensuring that public transport vehicles are used when needed and at optimum capacity.
PubliCar Thusis covers the following routes and locations:
- 501 Tomils, Churschiglias–Oberscheid–Trans–Feldis
- 511 Thusis–Cazis–Rothenbrunnen
- 512 Thusis–Sils–Rothenbrunnen
- 531 Thusis–Obertschappina
- 532 Thusis–Präz
- 541 Thusis–Andeer–Hinterrhein
- 551 Andeer–Zillis–Farden
- 552 Andeer–Ferrera, Innerferrera
- 570 Thusis–Tiefencastel–Bergün
PubliCar Thusis runs daily from 7.30 p.m. It covers the routes and locations indicated in the timetable. Detailed information can be found in the online timetable, the SBB app, the timetables for the individual routes and the Graubünden timetable.
There may be slight changes to the departure and arrival times, depending on how many people get on and off the vehicle en route.
Reservation / cancellation
Journeys must be booked in advance, with the exception of those starting from “Thusis Bahnhof”. However, we recommend that you also book journeys from this location, to ensure that the service runs on time and that enough space is available. Please reserve your journey at least an hour* before departure.
*Route 541 from Hinterrhein to Thusis: two hours before departure
Please cancel booked journeys at least 60 minutes before the pick-up time if no longer required.
To enable us to ensure optimum availability of space, please notify us if you need to transport a wheelchair by calling 0848 000 848.
Benefits of the PubliCar App
- Bookings can be made for several people.
- Bookings can be made up to 30 days before the journey.
- You receive a push notification shortly before departure and in the event of delays (if activated in settings).
- Shows your current location and that of the vehicle on the map.
- Booked trips can be shared via WhatsApp.
- Provides an overview of previous bookings. The point of departure and destination can be copied into a new booking.
Telephone bookings can be made daily from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. on 0848 000 848 (standard rate).
Buy a standard public transport ticket for your PubliCar journey. The GA Travelcard, BÜGA, graubündenPASS, Viamala PostBus included, the Junior Travelcard and Children’s Co-Travelcard and the seven25 Travelcard flat-fare passes are accepted. The Half Fare Travelcard entitles holders to discounted travel. The usual public transport tariff conditions apply to dogs. Tickets can be purchased from ticket machines, in the SBB Shop or via the SBB Mobile App.
- To enable us to ensure optimum availability of space, please notify us if you need to transport a wheelchair by calling 0848 000 848.
- If the number of passengers changes, you will need to cancel the journey and book a new one.
- Bikes cannot be transported on PubliCar.
- The current Covid 19 measures of the federal government with a protection concept for public transport also apply to PubliCar Thusis.